Treatment facilities provide remarkable assistance to people in need. There are times however that previous treatments may not have provided the results patients would like to experience. When an individual decides to enter a treatment program, it is one of the most important steps they can undertake. There are many reasons why previous treatment options may not have worked, but what matters is that you are committing to recovery.
Unique Treatment For Your Needs
The Claudia Black Center for Young Adults is the best choice for young adults because:
- Our 45-day program is based on research showing a longer length of stay increases the success rate of recovery.
- We integrate 12-Step work from the start and focus on relapse prevention to provide patients with the most comprehensive and thoughtful treatment approach in the industry.
- The program was designed by experts in their fields with years of experience including Senior Fellows Claudia Black, PhD and Shelley Uram, MD.
- Patients receive personalized attention from our multi-disciplinary treatment team, which includes a staff psychiatrist, medical doctor, Master’s Level licensed therapists, and 24-hour nursing.
- We engage the family throughout the treatment experience allowing the patient and their family time to address complex family systems issues often found with young people.
- Our holistic approach incorporates mindfulness activities and life skills into the recovery process.
- We work with our patients to confront their issues in an integrated and positive manner and help them get a true sense of their potential while taking ownership of their lives.
Our program is built around the focus of young adult recovery and is designed to specifically address the unique needs of young adults.
Long Lasting Recovery For Young Adults
No matter where your journey has taken you, the Claudia Black Young Adult Center treatment program can help. Don't let previous experiences discourage you from a recovery that is possible. Take the first step by visiting us here or calling 855-333-6075 to find out how we can help.