An in-network option for military families
A Trusted Partner, An Approved Provider
Claudia Black Young Adult Center, a member of Meadows Behavioral Healthcare (MBH), is privileged to be a TRICARE Preferred Provider of behavioral health and substance abuse inpatient services to active duty military members, veterans, and their dependents of the TRICARE West Region.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare has been selected to be part of the HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) for the TRICARE Program. HNFS is a subcontractor for behavioral health services to beneficiaries of the TRICARE Network. As a TRICARE Provider, The Meadows is honored to provide behavioral health and substance abuse inpatient services with an emphasis on trauma, PTSD, and addictive disease disorders to active duty and retired military and their dependents in the TRICARE West Region. Meadows Behavioral Healthcare has a long history of working with TRICARE beneficiaries as a non-contracted provider.
What We Address
We are proud to help serve the healthcare needs of this population and would be happy to help determine eligibility and benefits that can be utilized at Claudia Black Young Adult Center. We are committed to helping military beneficiaries and partnering with all aspects of the TRICARE healthcare alliance.
- Substance use
- Military sexual trauma
Veterans, Substance Use & Mental Health
It’s only natural that veterans experience a period of readjustment as they leave the military and reintegrate into life with family, friends, and their community. Many of these issues may even begin to surface while still in active duty. A number of environmental stressors specific to military personnel have been linked to increased risk of substance use disorders (SUDs).
- More than one in 10 veterans have been diagnosed with a substance use disorder, slightly higher than the general population.
- Reported rates of illicit drug use increase when active-duty personnel leave military service.
- Many veterans have unique issues related to pain management, with two-thirds reporting they experience pain.
- 65% of veterans who enter a treatment program report alcohol as the substance they most frequently misuse, almost double that of the general population.
- Veterans with SUDS commonly meet the criteria for co-occurring mental health disorders such as PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
- Those who have experienced trauma or were hospitalized or injured during combat are at risk for increased drinking or drug use.
- Veterans with SUDs are 3-4 times more likely to receive a PTSD or depression diagnosis.
Source: DrugAbuse.gov, “Substance Use and Military Life DrugFacts”
Our experienced, compassionate Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. Let our specialists help you create a road map to get you where you want to go: a healthier, more balanced, fulfilling place in life. When you call, you’ll be led through a series of questions to determine if the Claudia Black Young Adult Center is the right fit for your needs, and how soon your treatment can begin.
If you are interested in treatment for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out our convenient Admissions form!
CONTACT OUR ADMISSIONS OFFICE
OR COMPLETE AN ADMISSIONS CONTACT FORM
Click below to start the admissions process today