Our Winning Formula:
The Claudia Black Young Adult Center provides intensive, experientially based inpatient treatment specifically tailored to young adults ages 18 to 26 who are struggling with unresolved emotional trauma, addictions, or who have a dual diagnosis. Among other unique aspects of our 45-day treatment program:
- Peer Power: The Claudia Black Young Adult Center takes pride in providing young adults with an opportunity to interact and engage in a safe, secure, and nurturing community comprised of their peers.
- Family Matters: Our strong focus on family systems has transformed the lives of young adults and their families. Through real-time webinars, we embrace our patients and their families into the process even before treatment officially begins.
- Back to Basics: Our focus on life skills empowers young adults by teaching skills such as interviewing techniques, resumé development, and how to secure important necessities like health insurance. There’s also a wealth of fun and laughter added to the mix.
- Experiential Emphasis: Our expansive array of experiential healing modalities includes neurofeedback, mindfulness practices, equine-assisted psychotherapy, challenge courses, and trauma-informed psychodrama, along with EMDR and Somatic Experiencing.
- A for Assessment: Our emphasis on the most current testing and assessment tools helps paint an accurate picture of each patient’s status and unique needs.
- Step by Step: Twelve-step involvement provides a source of healing for our clients and their families.
Innovative Treatment Exclusively For Young Adults
The Claudia Black Young Adult Center in Wickenburg, Arizona, provides an intensive, experientially based 45-day treatment program for young adults ages 18 – 26 who are struggling with unresolved emotional trauma, addiction, have a dual diagnosis or who have failed past addiction treatments. Dr. Claudia Black – renowned author, speaker, and trainer who has been working with family systems and addictive disorders since the 1970s – is the clinical architect of the Claudia Black Young Adult Center.
In a safe and nurturing community composed of their peers, young adults are guided on their journey of recovery by examining the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The goal is for these individuals to gain the courage to face difficult issues, including grief and loss; heal from emotional trauma; and become accountable for their own feelings, behaviors, and recovery. Visit us here or feel free to phone us at 855-333-6075.